Saturday, December 17, 2011

Do I Still Count? 12%

I don't know. I might be a fraud if I count myself as part of the 12%. You can decide below. I'm failing to even maintain my blog... yet maybe it's because I'm doing so awesome with all of my New Year's Resolutions, I simply can't sit still long enough to post...

Or maybe not! Although I must point out, I recognize and promote the need for consistent blogging... I just haven't yet managed to figure out how I can apply that back to my life. Maybe I should look at hiring a blogger.


Without further ado my resolutions:

1. Run a half-marathon. In the entire month of November, I did not run, with exercise and training in mind, even once. I admit it. I'm not proud of it, but I'm past the stage of denial... I think. I don't want to run a half-marathon. I want to be in shape. I want to be healthy. Already this year I've done tremendously better than I have since 2006. I still have some days to try and redeem myself in December. Is a half-marathon going to be checked off my list? Not saying there is NO chance... but I'm not saying there is either!
2. Try new things. I didn't try any new foods in November, I didn't try any overly new habits, I didn't change my hairstyle, I didn't volunteer for anything new. I kinda sound boring for November don't I? I think November was anything but boring and old, it was definitely a whirl wind, likely with at least one thing new, I just can't keep track of the days to acknowledge any!
3. Be better at everything. I think I can confidently say I was better at a lot of things in November. Time management has become a huge one I'm focusing on in December, but other little things I did well with.
4. Find luck. Things have gone well for me as of late, not to jinx myself. I can't say I've officially found luck though. I think maybe I stumbled upon good favor... or something like that!

Of the 4 NYR, November looks to be the absolute worst.  I'm maybe at 2/4 and that's me being generous to myself. I definitely plan to finish 2011 better!


Past NYR updates:
January 1 - 12 percent
End of Jan- 64 percent
End of Feb. - 58ish percent... I bet

End of March - First Quarter. Has to be less than 50%
End of April -  46.8 + or - 2.2... maybe?
End of May -  _____ %.
End of June - 46% Half way!
End of July - I'd like to buy a... 40ish percentage?!
End of August - 32% *
End of September - Craig Adams Percent
End of October - 20% 12 Days Ago

No comments:

Post a Comment