Saturday, November 12, 2011

20 % 12 days ago

I just keep getting later and later.  This is October's update...  


Here's where I stand... My Resolutions:

1. Run a half-marathon.  This just keeps getting worse.  I'm not overly worried because in life you have to set priorities, and while running a half-marathon has been a goal (or a questionable idea thrown around for 10 months now), goals and priorities change and are adapted.  So all of that right there is my justification for my sneakers collecting dust, my watch/heart monitor being MIA, and mapmyrun.com sending me reminder emails to sign into my account...  I still have time.  The year isn't over!!

2. Try new things.  I took a new job staring the beginning of October!  So while it's some things I've done before, it's with a new company, is a new way of doing things, in a new environment, and all around a new thing!
3. Be better at everything. This more or less is becoming my life mantra, while in no way am I getting better at blogging regularly, other things in life I have been.  This new job is a big one for October especially where I needed to constantly be better at everything, to balance my life I've delegated tasks and looked to others for help with accomplishing tasks, instead of attempting to do everything myself.
4. Find luck. Yesterday was 11/11/11 and at 11:11:11 (and while that's not October so likely doesn't belong in this post) I looked at the clock with friends, and all was well.  Luck is what you make of it!  I'll keep searching for whatever that lucky charm, pot of gold, rabbits foot, dream catcher can offer...


Past NYR updates:
January 1 - 12 percent
End of Jan- 64 percent
End of Feb. - 58ish percent... I bet

End of March - First Quarter. Has to be less than 50%
End of April -  46.8 + or - 2.2... maybe?
End of May -  _____ %.
End of June - 46% Half way!
End of July - I'd like to buy a... 40ish percentage?!
End of August - 32% *

End of September - Craigs Adam Percent

No comments:

Post a Comment