Sunday, June 26, 2011

In a van, down by the river.

In the past 3 weeks I've come to a serious life conclusion......... I should be a motivational speaker/life coach. Maybe kind of like this.





Or maybe not quite...

But seriously here are the reasons I think I could be a successful and valuable life coach for someone(s) out there in the world:

1.) I'm an expert decision maker............... of other people's decisions. I look objectively at what the problem is, what the solution is, what the pros and cons are of each option, and what will truly make that person happy. Then I offer my opinion when asked.... just don't let me somehow be a part of the decision or I'll go back and forth for days!  (disclaimer- days might be an understatement... just maybe)

2.) I set clear, concise, attainable goals..... I just have too many for my own life and now am willing to offer them to anyone that needs some life direction. I think high school seniors could be a good audience to target for my initial employment.

3.) I am so inner-driven, self-motivated, and relentless that I am a great life cheerleader for other people! Just don't try and cheer my life on or I get frustrated, as I cheer myself on. And if I'm a life coach, who really would try and cheer my life on?

4.) I LOVE to talk, BUT am also a pretty good listener I like to think! But sticking with the talking part, put me up in front of a crowd and I can talk with the best of them, Matt Foley has nothing on me! .... Well I haven't lived in a van down by the river, but I did work on a river once... Close enough, right?!


Add another life goal to my list.... life coach. Well unless someone else wants this goal, then of course I can give it to you and work on another that's on my list....

No comments:

Post a Comment