Thursday, August 12, 2010

So it begins...

After all that time in college where I was told blogging was a good idea, and I didn't listen, here I am.  I thought who would read a word I wrote and I still ask myself that.  (I also thought the same with Twitter, but in a few short days of signing into that account after months away, I've already got followers... and they're ppl I actually know! AND I actually am tweeting and am way to addicted!)

So now that college is done, the delay of finding a real job is done (internship was definitely good), I think I'll fill my time by writing to myself, and maybe perhaps entertaining you cyberworld people!  Either way, we'll all go to sleep happy and content... I hope!  So here goes to my thoughts on life, on people, on topics, on everything and nothing that matters... I believe you can have your Kake and eat it too...


*I'll just through this disclaimer in now... I DO know how to spell cake, but when you're name has a k in it and you love cake and by only changing one letter you can make the very/similar word... you get the point I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment